Gallin Farmstay Menu
Breakfast – included in the tariff
Breakfast includes home-made muesli, yoghurt, a selection of home-made breads (white, wholemeal or seeds), mini croissants, home-made jams and honey from local beehives.
For a cooked breakfast, there are farm fresh eggs and locally produced bacon and sausages.
Evening meals – 24 hours notice required
May be designed around guest preferences (if known) and can include 2 or 3 courses with a glass of wine and tea or coffee after dinner. Additional alcohol is BYO.
Full Evening Menu description
First Plate freshly made hummus & falafel with flatbreads; orzo with feta, mint & lemon; Thai fish cakes with hot chilli sauce; selection of tapas (small dishes).
Main Plate served with vegetables or a green salad. Examples are:
- Daube de boeuf – beef marinated in red wine and slow cooked
- Angus Eye fillet steaks with bernaise sauce or red miso butter
- Moroccan lamb – slow roasted with couscous
- Hailam Noodles – fresh noodles with chicken & prawns
- Chicken Adobo – delicious Asian inspired chicken
- Duck and prosciutto ragu pasta bake
- Roasted chicken with apples and tarragon
- Roast pork belly
- Fresh fish when available
Vegetarian dishes examples:
- Pasta dishes
- Roasted vegetable salads
- Vegetable curries
- Tarte Fine aux Pommes
- Chocolate soufflé puddings
- Limoncello mousse
- Gallin Farm creme caramel
- Goreng Pisang (Deep-fried bananas) with coconut ice-cream
Additional options are:
- Delicious soups and freshly baked bread
- Mussel and zucchini fritters with tartare sauce
- Fish cakes with caper mayonnaise
- Roasted sausages with caramelised onions and potato mash
- Gluten (wheat) and/or dairy free options available on request.
- I make spelt bread when requested.
- Please advise if you have allergies to any foods or nuts.