Gallin Farmstay Menu
Breakfast – included in the tariff
Breakfast includes home-made muesli, yoghurt, a selection of home-made breads (white, wholemeal or rolls), mini croissants, home-made jams and honey from local beehives.
The usual cooked breakfast includes fresh farm eggs and locally sourced bacon and sausages. A continental breakfast of German sausage and cheese with fresh bread rolls available with 24 hours notice.
Evening meals – 24 hours notice required
Two course meal – $35 per person.
Main – pasta or noodle dish + dessert – chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
Three course meal from dinner menu provided or designed around guest preferences – $55 per person. Tea or coffee after dinner. Alcohol is BYO.
Full Evening Menu description
Some First Plates — freshly made hummus & falafel with flatbreads or focaccia; orzo with feta, mint & lemon; duck risotto croquettes
Main Plate served with vegetables or a green salad. Some examples are:
- Angus eye fillet steaks with bernaise sauce, tarragon or red miso butter
- Moroccan lamb – slow roasted with couscous
- Hailam Noodles – fresh noodles with chicken & prawns
- Chicken Adobo – delicious Asian inspired chicken
- Roasted chicken in cider with apples and tarragon
- Roasted pork belly with potatoes and apples
- Fennel & lemon roasted salmon
- Pan fried fish when available
Vegetarian dishes available on request
- Chocolate mousse with vanilla ice-cream
- Limoncello mousse
- Catalan creme brulee
- Goreng Pisang (Deep-fried bananas) with coconut ice-cream
- Gluten (wheat) and/or dairy free options available on request.
- I make spelt bread when requested.
- Please advise if you have allergies to any foods or nuts.